Home & Renters Insurance
When obtaining homeowners insurance for your house, there are a number of different things you will want to consider. Every policy is different, depending on a number of different factors. The rates will vary widely from company to company when you are searching for homeowners insurance, all with different amounts of coverage and deductibles, based on the location of your home, size of your home, and how much coverage you will need.
We offer a wide variety of “A+” rated insurance companies to find the best fit for you.
Even if you are renting, you still want liability protection as well as to protect your property in cases of theft, fire, or even water damage. A Renters policy is a quick and inexpensive way to guard against some of life’s bumps.
A basic homeowners insurance policy will cover the following:
- The structure of your home
- Replacement costs
- Personal possessions (up to a set limit)
- Living expenses in case of a disaster
You can purchase additional endorsements to home insurance coverage such as:
- Valuable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood policies
- Earthquake policies
- Umbrella policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)